Strawberries Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 posters

Go down

Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post  Gidz 6/16/2011, 11:30 pm

Yo Crew!
I am Gidz, anywhere you find on the internet lol. I am in Us, but wasnt born here. When I came here, I was mesmerized by awesome cars such as BMWs, Mercedes, etc. In fact, if I can remember correctly, the first car I saw getting out the airport was an Audi RS4 xD

That was a birth of a car fanatic! I grew so interested in cars, I read many magazines (C&D, MT, etc), began posting in car forums online in 2006-2007. That same year got my PS2 and my one and only game: GT4. It was my heaven, away from school's stress and family duties. I played for days and days, endurance racers, got so good, tried driving in real life without permit (LOL). Dad caught me, but was impressed how I had learned to drive well =]

In about late 2009, one of my friend IRL introduced me to ijji's Drift City game. Thinking how good I was at GT4, I pompously began playing the game and racing in my tiburon! Sadly, I found the game to be way different from GT4. I kept on leveling, doing huvs, sometimes racing, joined a bunch of crews for huvs, uc, etc. Those crews never lasted more than a month. My friend also quit the game, so I was roaming DC alone, learning from trial and error, trying to improve my parts and cars.

I quit for quite sometime as well. School was asking for more attention and I was drawn to fun games on facebook lol. I went online once a month or something, but one day someone asked me to tryout for their crew. I believe I was lvl 68 at that point and the challenger was lvl 55. I heartily assumed this was gonna be way easy as well, when they had chosen my fav track: M-Mart. I ended up failing harddd that time and faced the reality. My parts were bad, my car was terrible and I had no mito either. But it was my skills that needed work on as the challenger had the same speed as me but still beat me by 5+ sec. I had a sbb part, but I never found out how to use it until GC DC lol. The IRL who got me started told me to just drift and you will get a boost, but failed to tell me to boost after drifts >.<

Anyways, I made the crew cuz they were looking for players to CB, however that crew also dissolved quickly in about a week. I had made a good friend from that crew and started racing him and spectating to figure how to race. It was around that time that Red-XII noticed, as he said, that I "had a lot of potential". That made me so happy, cuz he also invited me to join his crew Aurora Racing. It was my first pro crew ever. He helped me with parts sometimes and every member of the crew was very tight knit. I would spectate red every CB, constantly learning drifts, how to take corners, what line to be in, etc. I was having the best time I ever had in DC up till then. Sadly, Red went offline for a couple of months, for reasons unknown to me, and I quit DC for a while.

Sometime around this happened the infamous DC hack by some european players who gave away million and millions of free mito. I eneded up having 350mil at one point when hme were going for 80mil and sbb for 50mil lol. It was announced that anyone who participated in this would have their money take (and maybe even banned? i dont remember). I bought a bunch of overly prized docks, bought my first g-coined car (fondo v9 xD), and ended up spending 350mil quickly.

Around Sep or Oct, I got notice that DC was being transferred from ijji and I got excited again in this game. I transfered my account and played in gear2 for about a week or so, but then the overpowered players made me feel inconsequential. I did not join crews, instead I made a new character in Gear1 hoping for a fresh start. Around level 20 or so, someone named ChaosOdee was advertising CB recruitment for Viral crew. I had no parts, no good cars, but I joined nonetheless thanks to their kind nature. It was their I learned finally to drift boost, had a lot of fun times with harvest events, met with Haunt, Codex, Goodlife, and Korean and a bunch of other special nggas xD We actually pwned pretty well against Maxntec even though they had more racers and better parts. Long story short, after a lot of months of fun crew times, Viral members wanted to try out other crews and we ended up leaving. Some became inactive, I followed Haunt like a lost puppy (he was, in a sense, my mentor). I joined his crew which lasted for 3 days lol, and then we joined AlphaX and later Pandemonium. It was my second home away from Viral and met with many other special ppl as well (trying to keep these stories short, may expand in future xD). When gear merger was announced, some felt Pandemonium wouldnt survive against other crew so we decided to team up with pro racers from Gear2 selebii, red, etc and our team, viral members, and other pro small crews. Aggrandized felt alien and isolated. Many pandemonium members quit and have yet to come back =[ I left it too when we tried to revive Viral again with Codex and Haunt. We won quite a few channels quickly to everyone's surprise because none of our racers had godly parts, but we were dedicated tight crew. But my happiness did not last long as many members became inactive due to high cc prices and a lot of ppl going 260+. Some left and remained solo and some joined other crews.

I began focusing on semi accounts, and building parts and still await Viral's true return to supremacy after the event. Thus I am here to enjoy an equally awesome crew, help you guys out and have fun! Good god, I wrote a lot! Sorry! hahaha =]

Gidz
Gidz
Gidz

Back to top Go down

Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post  Boom 6/16/2011, 11:43 pm

wait wait....let me park on the side and read this...

5 mins later....

oo wait! someone pmed me!

2 mins later ok back to reading

2 mins later....

Some history you got there Wink I'm surprised that you started off being a nub (no offense) though Peter had said good things about you haha ;P
Well nice to meet you Gidz Wink

Watching CB battles sounds like a good idea lol (thanks for the idea) bounce
Boom
Boom

Back to top Go down

Post  Drive 6/16/2011, 11:45 pm

The best intro ever on the forums.

It was madd interesting lol. Old Viral members <3 Cant wait til its back.

Drive
Admin

https://strawberries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty I knew it!

Post  cell156 6/16/2011, 11:51 pm

it does sound like a good idea! and i think u were in pandamonium when i played before i quit and i used to hear how good u were andd tht u were one of the best players my friend gonein60seconds knew
cell156
cell156

Back to top Go down

Post  subiesport_ 6/17/2011, 2:16 am

lol jeeez. nice intro. drive, post a testimonial section as well for people like gidz to post their stories. it's fun reading some. (got the idea from ALX forums when they let me join.) it's interesting reading people's real stories and not like "oh i started DC, got parts, practiced, now i'm pro."
subiesport_
subiesport_

Back to top Go down

Post  Drive 6/17/2011, 6:45 pm

You're the forum admin as well lol so you could add it if you want.

Drive
Admin

https://strawberries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  subiesport_ 6/18/2011, 2:33 pm

oh shit. i didn't even notice. lolol my fault.
subiesport_
subiesport_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum