Strawberries Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEMI CHANNEL BATTLE

2 posters

Go down

SEMI CHANNEL BATTLE Empty SEMI CHANNEL BATTLE

Post  subiesport_ 6/19/2011, 11:39 pm

for those who are doing CB..

WE ARE A SEMI CREW. WHICH MEANS IF YOU WANT TO RACE, YOU NEED CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS.

SEMI CHANNEL 1: LIMIT AT V6 AND 40 OR BELOW. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN UPGRADE TO V7 AND STILL RACE, AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN PAST LEVEL 40. SO IF YOU ARE A V7 OR LEVEL 41, YOU CANNOT RACE IN THIS CHANNEL.

SEMI CHANNEL 2: LIMIT AT V8 AND 60 OR BELOW. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN UPGRADE TO V9 AND STILL RACE, AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN PAST LEVEL 60. SO IF YOU ARE A V9 OR LEVEL 61, YOU CANNOT RACE IN THIS CHANNEL.

SEMI CHANNEL 3: LIMIT AT 70 OR BELOW. YOU CAN USE A V9 IF UPGRADED. THAT DOESN'T MEAN PAST LEVEL 70. IF YOU ARE LEVEL 71, THEN YOU CANNOT RACE IN SEMI ANYMORE.

WE ARE DOING SEMI 2 AND 3 AS THERE IS NOBODY TO DO SEMI 1. SO DO NOT PASS THE REQUIREMENTS IF YOU WANT TO SEMI. IF YOU ARE LEVELING UP TO DO MINORS, I'M SORRY BUT DRIVE AND I ARE NOT DIRECTING THE CREW IN THAT DIRECTION JUST YET BECAUSE WE ARE A SEMI CREW.

THANK YOU, AND I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ANY CONFUSION. IF ANY QUESTIONS, ASK ME OR DRIVE.

and i don't see how i needed to remind the crew again with this post when Drive already posted another topic. so don't tell crew members to level up to 71 and such. we are a semi crew. we are NOT doing minors yet.
subiesport_
subiesport_

Back to top Go down

SEMI CHANNEL BATTLE Empty Re: SEMI CHANNEL BATTLE

Post  Boom 6/20/2011, 2:02 am

Nice double thread btw...
But qq...;(
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*cries* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Just I forgot that there were limits and requirments...and got blindfolded by lvl hungry...
I wish I could dlvl....I really do ;<
I claim myself to be a high lvl nub. v-v
Boom
Boom

Back to top Go down

Post  subiesport_ 6/20/2011, 3:11 am

haha it's fine. no worries, jus reminding crew.
subiesport_
subiesport_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum