Strawberries Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-fr0gz-/g00dl1f3_'s Testimonial

Go down

-fr0gz-/g00dl1f3_'s Testimonial Empty -fr0gz-/g00dl1f3_'s Testimonial

Post  subiesport_ 6/24/2011, 5:16 am

soo.. i guess it's about that time where i post something. but this was more for my friends and crew members that were there with me from day 1, starting at level 1 and leveling up together and spending hours on DC with each other so there's some parts where you wouldn't understand the feelings i express. i copied and pasted with a few minor editing what i posted on AlphaX and Viral's forums.

[Beginning of DC life]
i came across DC when my friend, at the time, told me to download ijji Reactor (that POS) to play the game S.U.N. i didn't like S.U.N. cause the game play was laggy and didn't have a lot to do, boring, etc. but i'm really into cars so i decided to download DC. i had no idea what to do, going into the game (when i started you could jus pick a car instead of doing the tutorial) so i jus selected a car (the GTI a.k.a Birdie RTI) and just started playing. i didn't interact with any of the players because i was new, felt awkward and stupid because i didn't kno what to do. so i jus spammed missions, deliveries, and jus drove around. i didn't even kno you could enhance parts, or get better parts, so i jus equipped the parts i found in my invent (i thought ijji was being generous when they were dropping all those parts into my invent while i was driving around). then after about 3 days of playing, and buying all the "cool" cars in the dealership, i decided to try racing in battle zone. i mean, come on, i downloaded this game cause i love cars and racing, not doing missions right? so i think i'm about level 17 or 18 and i go into amateur arena. i see that a level 7 is waiting in a room so i think to myself oh i am gonna own this guy! it was M Mart Road if i remember correctly and that guy jus took off and left me in the dust. after repeatly beating me, he laughs, calls me a high level noob, and leaves the room (i never raged back at him tho). now, i don't kno about you guys, but i'm korean and yes, our damn pride gets in the way. so i got so pissed off and went back out in the city to level up and get better parts so i never lose again (and hoping that ijji would be generous again in dropping parts in my invent). after i got over the initial anger of the race, i met a guy who wanted to do UCs. now at the time i never heard of it so i was interested. i partied him and he asked what parts i use, what car, etc. i guess i have to give credit to MaxiMoose (not a racer, but person who spams UCs and HUVs for mito) who actually introduced me to PB parts and enhancements. i never knew my car could go that fast! i guess you could say that was my start of racing era.

[Racing life in DC]
i would say this is about my 2nd month in DC, so i didn't have mito or anything to trade with so i could get better parts. i jus leveled up and stupidly bought all these cars because i was such a car fanatic. (but sadly, i wasted alll that mito for no reason, because when i sold it back in dealers gave me shit in return for it. kinda funny how DC is realistic when it's an anime-style game.) anyways, i finally stuck with the cielo, because that's one of my favorite cars in real life, and i ended up racing with a high level guy. he was mydusturface (lvl 76). when he saw my level (56), and my car (v6 cielo), he asked what parts i were using. when i told him what parts i was using, he laughed and said come meet me in DD. when i went out, he said use these parts, i want more of a competition. i got pissed off, so i took his parts and wanted to own him so badly. but as we continuously raced, he kept beating me. i got more and more frustrated, but i never raged in game. i kept it all in, and jus tried harder. and i'm glad i never raged, because we ended up racing for almost 2 hours and the entire way he kept teaching me how to drift, when to drift, when to powerdrift, when to boost, etc. he also gave me my first SB and HGRA sets. (even tho they were way off from PB, like -3 to -5, i was still grateful that he jus gave them to me free of charge.) at first i denied it saying you worked hard to obtain them, let alone enhance them, but he said the coolest thing to me. he said, "nah you keep them. seems like you need it more than i do. plus, i like it when beginners like you keep racing with determination that you're gonna win someday, even if it's an unfair race. i give these parts to you because you never begged me once to help you with mito or parts when i kept winning. so now i gladly jus give it to you." (hahaha now that i read it, it sounds like he was my sensei.) so i guess you could say this was the start of my crew life with nice parts.

[Crews in DC]
after a spand of couple months, (i had about 6 licenses by now) i guess i made a name for myself racing under the name of XtCi (i made XtCi because, well, i like ecstacy. xD), because the leader of --RedLine-- came up to me to see if i wanted to join. (well actually, he begged me in his broken english to join). but i told him that i wanted to be crewless for now. i continued to race and level and even got one of my real life friends to start playing. it was fun and exciting because i actually had someone to to level with, HUV with, race with, etc. we would always say, let's get to the highest level. but one day, my friend comes up to me and he has a crew on his ign! he said that someone came up to him and ask if he wanted to join. at the time the crew was called publikenemy and they were the owners of semi 1. (i think they re-made the crew to Team_GT later, but i have no clue.) so my pride and competitive side coming in, i went straight back to alexa and asked if i still had a spot in --RedLine--. (okay guys, at the time i didn't kno this was the most hated semi 1 crew and the leader was hated by at least 70% of DC. and Team_GT was the biggest crew to talk trash us as well as our biggest rival. plus they did channel battle so i wanted to meet my friend, crew vs. crew in CB) he said yes, and i joined in as a s2 racer, although the crew's concentration was semi 1. i think my friend stayed in publikenemy for a grand total of 4-6 days because they disbanded soon after. i felt bad for my friend, so i continued to help him become a better racer to join --RedLine-- or help him get into whatever other crew he wanted to get in. also, i spent most of my time in --RedLine-- so that's where all my DC intelligence comes from. cause i met my niggas KhaosOdee and -CoDeX-. (i don't care who hates them, or who thinks they're noob, they're my niggas and they taught me mostly everything i kno so if you don't like it, i could fucking care less). they helped me with parts, car upgrades, which cars were better, taught me how to snake, and it was jus hours and hours of us practicing the semi 1 map all the while teaching me how to drift better and teaching me how to snake. i guess that was the start of my CB life.

[CB in DC]
i remember my very first CB. it was with --RedLine-- and i was in their semi 2 team with XtCi. my hands were shaking, i was starting to get nervous, and my heart felt like it was gonna rip out. even my hands started sweating and i was surprised because this was jus a free on-line game! i started spamming crew chat saying shit like, “uhhh, guys i never did CB before soooo.. don’t hate me if i fail.” out of nowhere, we get the go-ahead to attack and before i could prepare myself, the count started. everything else after that, i jus felt like i was in a zone as if i was watching the race in the spectator’s view. i finished in 11th place (hey, not good, but at this point i was jus happy for finishing in a stock v6 cielo for semi 2) and felt the adrenaline rush through my body after i got out of the zone. i wanted to become one of the pro racers racing in CB. after the race, the leader came up to me and told me to make a semi 1 account for CB. so i did and the legendary aiRED was born! (not.) i leveled, i raced, i farmed mito for parts, i practiced, i upgraded, i practiced, i enhanced, i practiced, and i practiced. did i mention practice? now it’s about this time that i met some annoying mexicans that i came to love and consider my boys. <3 their IGNs were KhaosOdee and -CoDeX-! well at first, KhaosOdee and i had a little tiny miniscule thing called drama. –CoDeX- was friendly and outgoing in crew chat so we got along well, but KhaosOdee‘s pro ass was too good to talk to a noob. but these niggas helped me buy upgrades, buy parts, buy upgraded cars, and basically anything that i needed or wanted.*side note -CoDeX- even gave me 5 mil to buy the v6 eric i use now in semi 1 to own over and over again.* he taught me about: “YOOOO AAIIRREEEDD! PURPLE MAKES YOU FLY!!!!” and i taught him about: “DUYYAAAAAAAA! DIP DIP DIP! TERYIAKI CHICKENNNN!” LAWLLLL! anyways, KhaosOdee and -CoDeX- would race with me for hours teaching me the best way to drift, best lines to take, and best way to snake. we did it for hours. they would call me to tell me to get on DC and practice practice practice. for almost a month we painstakingly practiced, raced, and farmed to get mito. i finally got my DA set and HGRA set, dockings, and my smexy v6 perma black glossy metro. (i later sold it to boywonda220 haha.) but sadly, i would not be able to CB because --RedLine-- leader thought i needed more practice. all those hours, no days, i put in racing, practicing, and farming, and in the end i couldn’t even race. i raged in crew chat for the first time, and i quit. i didn’t even think about the friends i left behind or their efforts for me to even be semi 1 ready. no, i wasn’t grateful for all their help and effort they invested in me. i was only thinking about myself and how insulting it was to my pride. *a week before CB i made -TypeRR-, my current semi 1 account, jus for fun.* **-TypeRR- is deleted and no more.** i got on my other account -TypeRR- to get my anger out by racing. i was racing in pro arena way too early than i was supposed to but i was racing with xC and Team_GT members. i guess i did pretty well because both xC and Team_GT came up to me asking if i wanted to tryout for their crews. Team_GT had their leader, chickenbonez, come up to me to talk. (i didn’t kno KhaosOdee tried to do me a favor by talking to the leader of Team_GT to recruit me for their semi 1 team.) i talked to chickenbonez for a while and the topic of -TypeRR- came up. he asked me if i knew him and i told him that it was me. right there on the spot he asked if i wanted to join Team_GT. i was surprised at this because crew rivalry ran deep sometimes so this was unexpected. i told him i’ll think about it because i wanted to consider xC’s offer as well. (i joined neither of those crews because they soon died out.) soon KhaosOdee followed me after and left the crew to make his own semi 1 crew. he made i2d_sc1 specifically channeling semi 1. he asked me to help out and of course i joined. but recruiting was hard at the time because people wanted to join other already established crews. by the time CB came around, we only had 6 members in the crew. 1 didn’t even have a semi 1 account ready, and the other didn’t even log in when it was time for CB. so in total we only had 4 members ready for semi 1. it was pretty disappointing, but we decided to attack anyways. we took the channel because --RedLine-- was attacking semi 2 and s3 and only left 2 racers to hold the channel. we knew the fight was far from over because --RedLine-- still had time to come back to re-attack. and re-attack they did, with their full semi 1 team. they even brought DC_Addicts, xConcept, and -Synergy- crew members who had s1 accounts in --RedLine--. however, after CB was over, we were the proud owners of semi 1 channel! with jus 4 racers!!!! (one of the members were recording it, but he reformatted his computer and the video is lost. T_T) i was so proud to be a part of such a history making personally in my DC experience, but that victory was short lived. due to drama within the crew, i2d_sc1 was disbanded in 2 weeks. after that, i didn’t really look for crews, tried to get to minors, jus logging on to DC with a blah feeling. i also attempted to make a crew myself to grow into what i one day hoped to a successful and pro crew. i was racing in rookie arena on Track18-eX and i met 3 other racers that were pretty good. we started talking to each other and raced for hours. we would always have this friendly competitiveness while racing. after a while, i decided hey why not start the crew with these guys. so the crew SeoulSoul was created. with 4 core racers, we took over rookie and pro arena. it was to the point where people were starting to notice us and asking if we were a semi crew, who was the leader, what are the requirements to get in, etc. even Jiefu of Phenom came up to me and wanted my semi 1 team to merge with Phenom. i told my team whoever wanted to leave and join Phenom, no hard feelings do what you gotta do. i was very happy when they wanted to stay with me without hesitation. we had so much fun racing and competing to get 1st. the last time i had this much fun in a crew was when i first met KhaosOdee and -CoDeX- in --RedLine--. i was genuinely happy again and thought my plans would go well. However, that too was also short lived. hacks started to come out in DC so everyone went to their mains or stopped being active. that really made me hit rock bottom so i decided to hack myself and get myself in minors. To this day, i regret jus giving up on the crew and believing that that was it for SeoulSoul. i tried hard to get in contact with the members to this day, but sadly i have yet to get responses.

[Drift City Moving to GamesCampus]
after a few months of hacking and ijji Drift City literally going to shit, news came out that DC was moving to GamesCampus. so KhaosOdee, -CoDeX-, and I got excited and started planning what to do for when DC transferred ownership. we started picking our best accounts to transfer and planned what we were going to do. however, KhaosOdee and -CoDeX- had a different plan from what i was thinking. they wanted to start fresh in Server 1 instead of continuing with people that were transferring accounts in Server 2. so that's where g00dl1f3_ was born. we leveled up and started a crew called Gruppe-S. but seeing how the name was weird let alone i couldn't even pronounce it, we decided to change the crew name to Viral. from there, our GamesCampus DC legacy was born. we started recruiting members like Haunt, Gidz, Fijisac, Kyouma, Drive, etc. and we leveled together, spammed Fall Harvest Event together, CB'ed together, and soon started to act as a family. We got many channels in CB, and to re-live my glorious semi days, we got Major Channel 1 with only 4 Viral members against MaxnTec! but sadly, we soon disbanned due to issues and the unfairness of the Parts System. people went 260+mph from the fail Parts Reset. so some people still had +17s while we had +11s. the CC prices were/are ridiculously high so we couldn't even convert to match the same speeds. also, there were some drama within the crew and i hate drama so i left the crew and started a new account (-fr0gz-). i used -fr0gz- to spam the Christmas HUV Event and soon decided to make a semi crew called Shoi_X. Drive decided to follow and KhaosOdee joined in as well. We started to make parts and soon were the proud owners of Semi 1, 2, and 3 (yes, we had all 3 semi channels at one point). however, i had to go to school (more like a prison) and they didn't allow DC there so i sadly had to quit for about 3 months. but to be honest, i didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to any of my friends or members of Shoi_X. i don't even kno what happened to Shoi_X and was even more sad that i felt like i abandoned my second crew. (first crew i abandoned was SeoulSoul). i finally came back, and everything was different. nobody from Shoi_X was around, nobody from Viral was around, and most my friends were inactive so i was to the point of quitting DC altogether. but one day i decided to log onto -fr0gz-, and Drive was on! it was the first time logging onto -fr0gz- in a long time, yet i found a long lost friend and we started the crew Strawberries. so this is where we are today. but i love that crew Viral to death and once Summer Event comes out, we will be back! don't worry, i won't abandon you guys. i'll be in Viral on g00dl1f3_ and Strawberries on -fr0gz-. Drive will also join Viral, but we already decided when we started getting active members that we won't disband this crew so no worries.

[Friends who impacted me in DC]
- dragan127: first friend i ever had in DC. he was younger than me so my korean side coming out, i treated him like my “dongseng” and took him under my wing. but for christmas, he got a PS3 and i never saw him again. -_-

- MaxiMoose: friend who taught me about PB parts and enhancements.

- mydusturface: friend who taught me how to drift and gave me my first semi sets.

- 8five2 and lcyJ: my real life friend who played with me. sad that he quit DC and wish he’d come back, but i go over every day to smoke with him. hehe. **UPDATE** i gave him my ijji account -MicRoFreSh- so that he could start playing again so when Summer Event comes out, he will be spamming with us. :]

- SeoulSoul Crew: memekbusuk is an ex _xC_ member. TopSpdGearz (a.k.a. JuicyFury) is korean and a pro racer. -uFail- (a.k.a. Phoenix51O) is flip and prolly the best racer out of SeoulSoul. if you guys ever read this, come find me in new DC! my IGNs: g00dl1f3_ and -fr0gz-! come find me! i promise i’ll help you, even if you have to start from 0.

- KhaosOdee and -CoDeX-: these niggas, i basically owe my entire DC life to. if it weren’t for them, i’d prolly still be a noob jus repeating missions on a million different accounts. my niggas! love you guys.

- Viral Crew: i love all you guys. :] oh man.. so many memories. can't wait till we make our come back! Viral Generation III here we come!

haha i re-read this for the first time in a long time and i LOL'ed. because when i wrote it for AlphaX forums, i was high. so excuse my bad grammar/jumping all over the place when telling stories. yes i kno it's long so don't complain to me it's too long, jus don't read it.
subiesport_
subiesport_

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum